A quick, easy, no brainer, delicious meal!
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts. Flatten with kitchen mallet so that the breast is equal in thickness. Sprinkle both sides with Soul-Licious seasoning
2. Schmeer the top side of the chicken breast with Boo's Mustard. Sprinkle with the almonds and chopped parsley
3. Lightly coat/spray the bottom of a roasting dish with olive oil. Place chicken breasts in pan, and cover with. Aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes...last 5 to toast the almonds.
5. Serve with a salad or pasta...boom done!